Wednesday 29 February 2012

Week 6 | 20.2 - 26.2

Mon - Rest

Tue
5.3k ; 31:42 ; cca 5:50km/min
Legs felt quite fresh, which is also visible on the f pace.aster
Couldn't help myself and went downhill faster than normal.

Wed - Rest
Knees were really sore, so I decided my extended rest would start soon.
There was no running to be done until following week.

Thu - Rest
Knees still sore.

Fri
I went to the gym (after ages) and did very light intensity weight and core strength training.
I would rate it as 20% of what I used to do and I still managed to thrash all the major muscle groups :)

Sat - Rest
Could really feel the worked muscles.

Sun - Rest

Total running distance : 5.3km
 
Well, this was supposed to be a 'break from running' week. Unfortunately, even with 5 days of no running, it didn't seem to help the knees at all, I was as sore on Sunday as on previous Wednesday.
Very demotivating, but I am trying to stay positive.

have a good week everyone

No comments: